CAREERS AT VYERA
Be a Part of the Vyera Vision
At Vyera, you can build a career that makes a valuable difference. We are proud to work with some of the most talented colleagues across the science, business and pharmaceutical industries. Together, we can vastly improve the lives of people who live with rare and serious diseases while driving a path forward in innovative medicinal advancements. Our team is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing organization and contribute to finding solutions for some of our patients’ most critical challenges. Join us in implementing Vyera’s vision of patients living longer and healthier lives. Apply to one of our open positions today!
We Welcome Applications from All Qualified Candidates
We're looking for people who are passionate about identifying, creating and bringing to market therapies that can change the lives of underserved patients. We believe diversity is essential to creating a truly innovative and dynamic environment. To ensure that we support an atmosphere where innovative thinking can thrive, we look for applicants from a range of backgrounds and with a variety of work and life experiences.
If you’re interested in a career at Vyera, take a look at our current openings to find the best fit for your talents. Click any title to see a relevant job description and to submit your application for that position. If you have already submitted or saved an application, click My Account to retrieve it. For general applications, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Vyera Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law. For more information about your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
|Title:||Business Development Analyst|
|Department:||Business Development/Alliance Management|
|Number of Openings:||1|
As an integral member of the Business Development team the Business Development Analyst provides support to the Business Development, Project Planning, Clinical Development and Corporate Finance Teams; provides current reviews of research literature, maintains orderly literature libraries, and processes research inquiries from team members. The Business Development Analyst also provides financial analyses of targeted projects, creating financial models and scenario assessments. We seek an individual who has experience in a corporate environment or research institution, and proven ability to interact and communicate with administrative, research, and institutional staff. Background or interest in scientific research is preferred.
- Identify and research product acquisition and licensing targets
- Create product and company models and construct term sheets
- Work closely with all functional areas as they relate to business development activities
- Analyze competitive drug landscape from both financial and scientific perspectives
- Support senior management in deal negotiations, due diligence and execution
- Prepare, manage, and maintain electronic research databases with high attention to accuracy and completeness
- Consider new indications for drugs in every stage of development - from preclinical to marketed assets
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Proficiency in MS office
- Strong multitasking & prioritizing skills – candidates should expect to work on several major projects at any given time
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Chemistry or Biology
- 3 plus years’ experience, preferably in pharmaceutical, biotech or life science industry or in the financial industry focusing in the life sciences sector.
Notice to Recruiters
Vyera's Human Resources Department manages the recruitment and employment process for the Company, and all candidates must be presented through this Department. If your agency wishes to establish a relationship with Vyera, you must work directly with the Human Resources Department. Contacting our hiring managers or employees directly is not appropriate. For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the protection of all parties involved, Vyera will only accept resumes from recruiters if an executed agreement is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vyera from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vyera and do not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes.