CAREERS AT VYERA
Be a Part of the Vyera Vision
At Vyera, you can build a career that makes a valuable difference. We are proud to work with some of the most talented colleagues across the science, business and pharmaceutical industries. Together, we can vastly improve the lives of people who live with rare and serious diseases while driving a path forward in innovative medicinal advancements. Our team is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing organization and contribute to finding solutions for some of our patients’ most critical challenges. Join us in implementing Vyera’s vision of patients living longer and healthier lives. Apply to one of our open positions today!
We Welcome Applications from All Qualified Candidates
We're looking for people who are passionate about identifying, creating and bringing to market therapies that can change the lives of underserved patients. We believe diversity is essential to creating a truly innovative and dynamic environment. To ensure that we support an atmosphere where innovative thinking can thrive, we look for applicants from a range of backgrounds and with a variety of work and life experiences.
If you’re interested in a career at Vyera, take a look at our current openings to find the best fit for your talents. Click any title to see a relevant job description and to submit your application for that position. If you have already submitted or saved an application, click My Account to retrieve it. For general applications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vyera Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law. For more information about your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
|Title:||Director of Marketing|
|Number of Openings:||1|
TITLE: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
REPORTING TO: EVP, COMMERCIAL & OPERATIONS
LOCATION: NYC, NY
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Director of Marketing will play a key role in leading the Vyera marketing strategy, including existing brand portfolio and product launches. Focused on HCP-targeted communication and disease state awareness campaigns, the position will be responsible for creating marketing materials that enhance disease state awareness and detection, promote drug accessibility, drive brand value and differentiate both Daraprim and Vecamyl through market-based insights. In particular, to develop, manage and implement key marketing initiatives and projects to support the commercial organization. Interfacing with internal and external team members, partners and vendors is a critical component to this position.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner cross-functionally with sales leadership to develop the brand strategies for current and launch products.
- Lead the effective creation, editing, production and deployment of digital and non-digital marketing resources and programs (message platform and sales aid, educational programs, conference booths and materials, relationship marketing programs, promotional campaigns, training materials, etc.) to support the overall product strategy and corporate objectives.
- Lead the formal submission and approval process of Daraprim, Vecamyl and Disease State Awareness materials through Promotional Review Committee (PRC) by executing marketing activities in compliance with medical, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develop brand identity and branding deliverables including logos, brand guides, websites, display banners, social media platforms, business cards, and PowerPoint templates for affiliate companies.
- Develop and streamline marketing support processes for sales force, including but not limited to conference requests, materials ordering, and HCP mailers; work with SVP of Sales & Marketing and Head of Training to implement and enforce new processes.
- Analyze market trends, monitor distribution and research consumer markets and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities and issues.
- Develop success metrics and measurements for marketing initiatives.
- Manage the marketing project timelines and department budget.
- Lead special projects as needed, such as disease state awareness campaign strategy, videos, digital strategy research as well as New Hire Training and National Sales Meeting support.
- Perform market research for Research & Development department as needed, including color psychology, brand perception/recognition and drug flavoring information.
- Supervise Marketing Coordinator and manage team of consultants (Graphic Designers, Medical Writer, Web Developer) for on-going projects. Manage contracted Videographer and Translation/Transcription vendor for special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing related discipline)
- 4+ years of experience in specialty pharmaceuticals, experience with patient services programs and/or specialty pharmacy distribution or 7-10 years in pharmaceutical brand management
- Promotional Review Committee (PRC) experience
- Strong leadership skills; ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management both internally and in external organizations
- Up-to-date with latest trends, marketing best practices and compliance requirements
- Proven ability to understand, track, analyze and leverage customer and marketplace insights into building effective marketing strategies and business plans
- Proven ability to use analytical skills and critical thinking to diagnosis business issues and incorporate into development or adjustment of marketing plans to achieve business results in a self-directed manner
- Proven track record of strong execution and results
- Operational marketing experience with focus on brand management
- Proven ability to understand medical publications and decipher the best research to support material development
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing project deadlines to produce most efficient, timely output of deliverables
Minimal travel required
Notice to Recruiters
Vyera's Human Resources Department manages the recruitment and employment process for the Company, and all candidates must be presented through this Department. If your agency wishes to establish a relationship with Vyera, you must work directly with the Human Resources Department. Contacting our hiring managers or employees directly is not appropriate. For more details, please email email@example.com.
For the protection of all parties involved, Vyera will only accept resumes from recruiters if an executed agreement is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vyera from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vyera and do not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes.