CAREERS AT VYERA
Be a Part of the Vyera Vision
At Vyera, you can build a career that makes a valuable difference. We are proud to work with some of the most talented colleagues across the science, business and pharmaceutical industries. Together, we can vastly improve the lives of people who live with rare and serious diseases while driving a path forward in innovative medicinal advancements. Our team is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing organization and contribute to finding solutions for some of our patients’ most critical challenges. Join us in implementing Vyera’s vision of patients living longer and healthier lives. Apply to one of our open positions today!
We Welcome Applications from All Qualified Candidates
We're looking for people who are passionate about identifying, creating and bringing to market therapies that can change the lives of underserved patients. We believe diversity is essential to creating a truly innovative and dynamic environment. To ensure that we support an atmosphere where innovative thinking can thrive, we look for applicants from a range of backgrounds and with a variety of work and life experiences.
If you’re interested in a career at Vyera, take a look at our current openings to find the best fit for your talents. Click any title to see a relevant job description and to submit your application for that position. If you have already submitted or saved an application, click My Account to retrieve it. For general applications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vyera Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law. For more information about your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
|Title:||Accounts Payable Specialist|
|Department:||Finance & Accounting|
|Number of Openings:||1|
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review all invoices and seek approval prior to processing, determine appropriate accounting treatment and properly code invoices in accounting system
- Manage company travel & expense program on Concur, prepare batches in accounting system for reimbursement.
- Manage corporate credit card portfolio including reconciling expenses in credit card statements to expense reports.
- Provide authorization for the issuance of purchase orders based on Board approved budgets. Work closely with various departments to accurately reflect price, schedule, terms & conditions negotiated in purchase agreements, evaluate contracts for accuracy and track project costs against approved budgets.
- Evaluate alternate bids and research prospective suppliers.
- Serve as a point of contact for all vendor related issues on purchase orders, billing discrepancies, supporting documentation, etc.
- Organize and analyze data, perform budget vs. actual analysis and prepare reports and summary information and trends.
- Prepare batches in accounting system of accounts payable invoices, obtain signature for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Responsible for preparation & issuance of 1099s.
- Reconcile vendor’s statements, research and correct discrepancies such as duplicates etc.
- Maintain AP files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with accounting practices.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Prepare account reconciliations and close accounts payable subledger on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business, finance, or accounting.
- 3-5 years of accounts payable experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Experience with Sage 300 a plus.
- Experience with Concur a plus.
- Experience managing a corporate credit card program.
Notice to Recruiters
Vyera's Human Resources Department manages the recruitment and employment process for the Company, and all candidates must be presented through this Department. If your agency wishes to establish a relationship with Vyera, you must work directly with the Human Resources Department. Contacting our hiring managers or employees directly is not appropriate. For more details, please email email@example.com.
For the protection of all parties involved, Vyera will only accept resumes from recruiters if an executed agreement is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vyera from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vyera and do not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes.