CAREERS AT VYERA
Be a Part of the Vyera Vision
At Vyera, you can build a career that makes a valuable difference. We are proud to work with some of the most talented colleagues across the science, business and pharmaceutical industries. Together, we can vastly improve the lives of people who live with rare and serious diseases while driving a path forward in innovative medicinal advancements. Our team is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing organization and contribute to finding solutions for some of our patients’ most critical challenges. Join us in implementing Vyera’s vision of patients living longer and healthier lives. Apply to one of our open positions today!
We Welcome Applications from All Qualified Candidates
We're looking for people who are passionate about identifying, creating and bringing to market therapies that can change the lives of underserved patients. We believe diversity is essential to creating a truly innovative and dynamic environment. To ensure that we support an atmosphere where innovative thinking can thrive, we look for applicants from a range of backgrounds and with a variety of work and life experiences.
If you’re interested in a career at Vyera, take a look at our current openings to find the best fit for your talents. Click any title to see a relevant job description and to submit your application for that position. If you have already submitted or saved an application, click My Account to retrieve it. For general applications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vyera Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law. For more information about your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
|Title:||Associate Account Manager|
|Department:||Commercial & Sales|
|Number of Openings:||1|
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) covers a designated territory that ranges in geographic size to support and address the inquiries of various healthcare providers treating Toxoplasmosis in the assigned area. Under the guidance of the Regional Sales Director, the AAM will manage open territories and support Key Account Managers in high producing or large geography territories.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Targets and develops new account opportunities while supporting current initiatives in the assigned territory to meet sales goals.
- Promotes awareness of Vyera products, disease states and services (disease information, patient access programs and discharge planning) to healthcare providers.
- Promotes Vyera products and represents Vyera at professional events.
- Builds positive and productive customer relationships with healthcare providers and staff.
- Performs market development activities for all products and indications within approved product label.
- Assists in the identification and resolution of market opportunities and concerns.
- Coordinates commercial activities with Key Account Managers.
- Adapts and uses approved marketing tools and resources to meet customer needs.
- Completes administrative tasks in a timely manner (CRM, expenses, etc.)
- Compliant with all regulatory agencies, state and federal law.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or science
- 2+ years of outside sales, business-to-business sales, or healthcare experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Confidence to communicate with physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Capable of maintaining and building productive business relationships
- Innovative and creative; capable of creating opportunities
- This role requires significant travel (approximately 80%)
Interested applicants should also complete the following work traits assessment: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/0xAg2p1UvG
Notice to Recruiters
Vyera's Human Resources Department manages the recruitment and employment process for the Company, and all candidates must be presented through this Department. If your agency wishes to establish a relationship with Vyera, you must work directly with the Human Resources Department. Contacting our hiring managers or employees directly is not appropriate. For more details, please email email@example.com.
For the protection of all parties involved, Vyera will only accept resumes from recruiters if an executed agreement is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vyera from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vyera and do not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes.