CAREERS AT VYERA
Be a Part of the Vyera Vision
At Vyera, you can build a career that makes a valuable difference. We are proud to work with some of the most talented colleagues across the science, business and pharmaceutical industries. Together, we can vastly improve the lives of people who live with rare and serious diseases while driving a path forward in innovative medicinal advancements. Our team is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing organization and contribute to finding solutions for some of our patients’ most critical challenges. Join us in implementing Vyera’s vision of patients living longer and healthier lives. Apply to one of our open positions today!
We Welcome Applications from All Qualified Candidates
We're looking for people who are passionate about identifying, creating and bringing to market therapies that can change the lives of underserved patients. We believe diversity is essential to creating a truly innovative and dynamic environment. To ensure that we support an atmosphere where innovative thinking can thrive, we look for applicants from a range of backgrounds and with a variety of work and life experiences.
If you’re interested in a career at Vyera, take a look at our current openings to find the best fit for your talents. Click any title to see a relevant job description and to submit your application for that position. If you have already submitted or saved an application, click My Account to retrieve it. For general applications, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Vyera Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law. For more information about your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
|Title:||Associate Director/Director of Managed Markets|
|Department:||Commercial & Sales|
|Number of Openings:||1|
REPORTING TO: EVP, Head of Commercial & Operations
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Director of Managed Markets will guide the market access strategy of the Vyera portfolio through the product lifecycle and play an instrumental role in developing the market access strategy for future pipeline products and potential product in-licensing or acquisition opportunities. This person ensures that resources are used effectively and contracts are structured favorably to enable the organization to maximize the commercial potential of all current and future brands.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors competitive product landscape and trends. Maintains an understanding of customer needs and industry trends, particularly as they relate to payor dynamics and contracting trends.
- Reviews financial modeling and analytics to support all phases of contracting, including proposal development, approval and performance-monitoring.
- Facilitates contracting-related steering committee meetings and drives implementation of recommended strategies by working with finance, legal, and other internal stakeholders.
- Drives implementation of contracting strategy analytics, including interdependencies with co-pay card and patient assistance programs.
- Establishes and promotes positive and highly productive working partnerships with Commercial, R&D, and G&A colleagues to ensure timely coordination of activities to drive desired revenue and profitability targets.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 plus years pharmaceutical or biotech experience
- Minimum of 5 years markets access or managed markets experience, with prior experience managing through the product life cycle and rare disease experience preferred
- Strong ability to understand market trends, payor dynamics, and financial data
- Prior payer account management, with established payor relationships
- Ability to work autonomously, with previous startup experience a plus
- Deep understanding and compliance with OIG and FDA regulations
- Strong communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills
- Decisive, effective leadership skills
- Innovative and creative; capable of creating opportunities
- Capable of maintaining and building productive business relationships
- Strong ability to review analyses, projections, and contract proposals; strong analytical savvy and judgment
- This role requires significant travel
Interested applicants should also complete the following work traits assessment: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/0xAg2p1UvG
Notice to Recruiters
Vyera's Human Resources Department manages the recruitment and employment process for the Company, and all candidates must be presented through this Department. If your agency wishes to establish a relationship with Vyera, you must work directly with the Human Resources Department. Contacting our hiring managers or employees directly is not appropriate. For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the protection of all parties involved, Vyera will only accept resumes from recruiters if an executed agreement is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vyera from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vyera and do not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes.