CAREERS AT VYERA
Be a Part of the Vyera Vision
At Vyera, you can build a career that makes a valuable difference. We are proud to work with some of the most talented colleagues across the science, business and pharmaceutical industries. Together, we can vastly improve the lives of people who live with rare and serious diseases while driving a path forward in innovative medicinal advancements. Our team is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing organization and contribute to finding solutions for some of our patients’ most critical challenges. Join us in implementing Vyera’s vision of patients living longer and healthier lives. Apply to one of our open positions today!
We Welcome Applications from All Qualified Candidates
We're looking for people who are passionate about identifying, creating and bringing to market therapies that can change the lives of underserved patients. We believe diversity is essential to creating a truly innovative and dynamic environment. To ensure that we support an atmosphere where innovative thinking can thrive, we look for applicants from a range of backgrounds and with a variety of work and life experiences.
If you’re interested in a career at Vyera, take a look at our current openings to find the best fit for your talents. Click any title to see a relevant job description and to submit your application for that position. If you have already submitted or saved an application, click My Account to retrieve it. For general applications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vyera Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law. For more information about your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
|Title:||Key Account Manager, NYC (excluding Manhattan)/Connecticut|
|Department:||Commercial & Sales|
|Number of Openings:||1|
The Key Account Manager (KAM) covers a designated territory that ranges in geographic size to support and address the inquiries of various healthcare providers treating Toxoplasmosis in the assigned area. This position will require working closely across multiple departments within Vyera. The territory includes New York City (EXCEPT Manhattan) and Connecticut.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for achieving coverage of key customers through product discussions, designated health care professional targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory. Promote awareness of Vyera products, disease states and services (i.e., disease information, reimbursement and discharge planning) to healthcare providers as needed. Ensure healthcare providers are aware of Vyera's product discount program and address reimbursement issues as needed. The KAM is responsible for analyzing local trends, as well as identifying long and short term goals to build a strong product foundation for Vyera products.
- Utilizes working knowledge of Vyera products and therapeutic disease to promote the appropriate use of the company’s products to healthcare professionals. Prepares business plan for own territory with the guidance of the Regional Sales Director insuring account strategy is consistent with national brand strategy. May represent company at professional events and promote company products at such events. Collaborates with Medical Affairs Manager, National Account Managers, Marketing and other internal team members on various cross-functional projects.
- The KAM is responsible for building positive and productive customer relationships with key institutional accounts and providers for the purpose of appropriate discussion of Vyera products. The KAM is responsible for performing market development activities for all products and indications within approved product label. The KAM must be able to develop a complete understanding of the health care delivery system within each assigned account, including the physician hierarchy, key pharmacy personnel, clinical nursing staff, etc.
- The Key Account Manager is solely responsible for the sales performance of their territory. Assists in the identification and resolution of issues and opportunities, and communicates proactively to marketing and sales management. Coordinate commercial activities within the institution and work with marketing in adapting and using existing tools and resources to meet customer needs. Completes necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner e.g. updating customer database, expenses, etc. Compliance with all regulatory agencies, state, and federal law is required.
- Requires a BA or BS degree and minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant selling experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Experience promoting specialty care products, hospital sales or key accounts is preferred.
- Prior experience in HIV, infectious disease or related therapeutic areas highly desired.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with a general level of autonomy and independence.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is essential and relevant therapeutic working knowledge is desirable.
- Proven expertise in interpersonal and relationship building skills is required.
- This role requires significant travel.
Notice to Recruiters
Vyera's Human Resources Department manages the recruitment and employment process for the Company, and all candidates must be presented through this Department. If your agency wishes to establish a relationship with Vyera, you must work directly with the Human Resources Department. Contacting our hiring managers or employees directly is not appropriate. For more details, please email email@example.com.
For the protection of all parties involved, Vyera will only accept resumes from recruiters if an executed agreement is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vyera from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vyera and do not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes.