CAREERS AT VYERA
Be a Part of the Vyera Vision
At Vyera, you can build a career that makes a valuable difference. We are proud to work with some of the most talented colleagues across the science, business and pharmaceutical industries. Together, we can vastly improve the lives of people who live with rare and serious diseases while driving a path forward in innovative medicinal advancements. Our team is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing organization and contribute to finding solutions for some of our patients’ most critical challenges. Join us in implementing Vyera’s vision of patients living longer and healthier lives. Apply to one of our open positions today!
We Welcome Applications from All Qualified Candidates
We're looking for people who are passionate about identifying, creating and bringing to market therapies that can change the lives of underserved patients. We believe diversity is essential to creating a truly innovative and dynamic environment. To ensure that we support an atmosphere where innovative thinking can thrive, we look for applicants from a range of backgrounds and with a variety of work and life experiences.
If you’re interested in a career at Vyera, take a look at our current openings to find the best fit for your talents. Click any title to see a relevant job description and to submit your application for that position. If you have already submitted or saved an application, click My Account to retrieve it. For general applications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vyera Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law. For more information about your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
|Department:||Finance & Accounting|
|Number of Openings:||1|
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Seeking a full-time Senior Accountant to join the Finance team at our office location in New York. Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant is responsible for general accounting functions including general ledger account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, month-end close tasks, and contributing to the financial processes necessary to maintain accurate financial records.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the monthly close process, prepares and reviews journal entries as necessary.
- Assists with the preparation of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement).
- Support the Controller with the annual and interim financial statement audits.
- Assist the Controller in preparing annual budget and forecast, prepare reports to analyze performance as compared to budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze revenue and expense accounts to ensure that monthly transactions are recorded appropriately.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining fixed asset account ledgers and calculating & recording depreciation.
- Maintaining accurate prepaid schedules and booking the proper expenses.
- Prepare and maintain monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, reconciliation of intercompany account balances.
- Handle special assignments and responsibilities as requested by Controller including, but not limited to, ad hoc financial analysis.
- Provides assistance to A/P staff regarding proper expense coding and provide feedback.
- Assists with the preparation on policy and procedure documents
- Assist with corporate reporting requirements including annual census surveys, sales tax filings and other monthly, quarterly, and annual state filings.
- Co-ordinate with external tax preparers regarding annual and quarterly state and federal filings, provide required information and prepare required schedules to accommodate requests.
- Communicate accounting issues with Controller.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting
- 3+ years accounting/finance experience
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Minimal travel required
Notice to Recruiters
Vyera's Human Resources Department manages the recruitment and employment process for the Company, and all candidates must be presented through this Department. If your agency wishes to establish a relationship with Vyera, you must work directly with the Human Resources Department. Contacting our hiring managers or employees directly is not appropriate. For more details, please email email@example.com.
For the protection of all parties involved, Vyera will only accept resumes from recruiters if an executed agreement is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vyera from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vyera and do not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes.